Recipe by Hilary Malone of Sea Salt Food Co
Serving Size: 6 cups
- 4 cups (1L) loosely packed Eatmore Sprouts Pea Shoots (approx. 2 packages)
- 1 cup (250ml) shelled peas or frozen
- ¼ cup (60ml) fresh mint, rough chop
- ½ cup (125ml) radish, shaved
- 1½ tbsp. (225ml) lemon juice
- 3 tsp. (15ml) Dijon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. (5ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- ½ cup (125ml) parmesan cheese, shaved
- Bring 2 cups (500ml) of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain and plunge into ice water. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the peas, Pea Shoots, radish and mint in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, Dijon, garlic and honey. Slowly whisk in oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss salad with enough dressing to lightly coat.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with parmesan cheese.