Super Simple Meal Ideas
Available year-round, our sprouts and greens are the perfect addition to a variety of meals. Whether you feel like trying out a new recipe or adding sprouts to your family staple, we have ideas for you! Here’s our list of Super Simple, Super Easy, meals you can add sprouts to!
Crunchy and nutrient-rich with a mild taste, but great texture. Add to:
- Toss on top of eggs
- Throw in a wrap
- Try by itself with tasty balsamic vinegar
Have all the great benefits of mature broccoli but with a much milder, fresher taste. Perfect for those kids who think broccoli is gross.
- Toss in a salad or wrap
- Add to a cold noodle salad
- Add to a stir-fry
- Perfect in a smoothie
Attractive and versatile, with a robust flavour that makes them great as a garnish.
- Throw them in a salad
- Add to a sandwich as a lettuce alternative
- Try on your morning bagel
- Great in Vegan California rolls
- Add to a taco
- Throw in a smoothie for a burst of nutrition
A great combination of lentils, peas, adzuki beans and garbanzos. Both delicious and nutritious, they’re also great pickled. F
- Throw together with a light dressing and some chopped vegetables for a bean salad and a healthy boost of protein
- Sauté with peppers and eat with grilled and roasted meats
- Great as a salsa mix
- For the picky eaters, chop fine and mix with your meatballs or spaghetti sauce
A delicious, crisp and nutty nutritious green, only available locally.
- We love them as a replacement for romaine in a Caesar salad
- Toss with a sweet mustard vinaigrette
- Great with
- Crackers with cream cheese
An attractive, frilly leaf that makes pea shoots perfect for garnishes.
- Toss them into your stir-fry
- Sauté on their own
- Add to a taco
This blend is a mix of sprouted garlic and alfalfa.
- Tasty topping for your baked potato
- A flavour punch for a grilled cheese
- Add to a tuna melt