We’re heading back to the Comox Valley Farmers’ Market starting this Saturday (June 27), and we couldn’t be happier about it. We’ve missed the market and visits from our customers.
Everything is in constant flux and things are changing every day. But, as BC opens up more and more, we’ve taken a good look at the safety measures in place not only in our facility, but also at the market, and we believe it’s safe to return.
As always, we will be taking every measure we can to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff. We’re so excited to be able to return to the market, and we hope to see you there (socially distanced, of course!).
How the market has changed
For a full update on changes to the Comox Valley Farmers’ Market, visit their website. Below are a few of the highlights.
- The market is held at the Comox Valley Exhibition Grounds (4839 Headquarters Rd; parking by the curling rink).
- Vendors will not be able to offer samples.
- Dogs and other pets are prohibited.
- Consider paying using contactless payments.
- The number of customers in the market area will be restricted. Please be prepared to line up if necessary.
- Maintain a 2 meter physical distance while shopping/purchasing.
- Please only touch items you are intending to purchase.